News and announcements

4L Eggcellent Race

Picture of Mr Stuart LOWE
4L Eggcellent Race
by Mr Stuart LOWE - Tuesday, 21 June 2011, 10:15 PM

The children in Year 4 have been working very hard solving a problem using technology for our unit of inquiry.

Please watch the video below showing 4Ls 'Eggcellent Race'.

4L Eggcellent Race from BHS on Vimeo.

Picture of Megan MAN [6H]
Re: 4L Eggcellent Race
by Megan MAN [6H] - Friday, 24 June 2011, 5:24 PM

Hi Mr Lowe, 
Even thought I think the step where I have to make the vehicle is quite hard, I still enjoyed doing it!

Regards,
Megan m

PS. Oh, Mr Lowe! Please may you teach me how to make the opening with the website you mentioned to 4L before?

Picture of Jessica CLEMENT
by Jessica CLEMENT - Monday, 27 June 2011, 5:31 PM

Well when me and my brother wacthed this i felt that it was kind'a intresting because there were lots of diffrent transports and diffrent tings all that things were very true not false. but i did not get how the water system worked very much so  for now il'l put like but just for now later il'l think then add a comment again saying my likesl.Money mouth
Picture of Venus LAM [6S]
by Venus LAM [6S] - Wednesday, 29 June 2011, 6:23 PM

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
U have to admit that its was a wonder how the zipline one actually survived with the full distance! 
SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Venus

by Jessica CLEMENT - Sunday, 3 July 2011, 10:19 PM

Well venus your kind'a right but i just express my fellings in some way some how in diffrent places so that's kind'a true not false same thing i wrote on the top what kind of computerdo you have?Cool
by Jessica CLEMENT - Saturday, 16 July 2011, 12:57 PM

hey that is watch this..

Star Club

As you know we have make up our mind to add as much people to work or join  our club which is the star club it’s about sharing caring and of course silence for studying in the butterfly garden or somewhere else.

Here are examples of people in the club: bonnie, Allison, hana, hazy.anna, Chloe, Natascha, preksha noor and of course me. If you are interested please go to class 2S or at lunchtime play snack time play if possible for you and suitable. Or either in the morning. So that means it’s the last day you sign in or after the summer holidays before we get to class and that’s all I want to say to you thanks for listening.

Your, sincererly

Jessica clement Chloe Chan hazy Chung natascha netz hana abbot, Allison Chan.