News and announcements

Kidz' Favourite

Picture of Mr Stuart LOWE
Kidz' Favourite
by Mr Stuart LOWE - Sunday, 18 March 2012, 10:32 PM

This excellent advertisement is brought to you by Kidz' Favourite, please enjoy.

Remember to come to their stall on the 21st March! The first 20 students will get a discount!

Picture of Kristy POON
Re: Kidz' Favourite
by Kristy POON - Monday, 19 March 2012, 9:04 AM

LaughingThose 2 pigs are really funny.

Picture of Megan MAN [6H]
by Megan MAN [6H] - Monday, 19 March 2012, 9:35 AM

Those are not pigs, they are bears!!!!!Laughing

Picture of Felcia FONG
by Felcia FONG - Monday, 19 March 2012, 4:17 PM

Yeah!!!!lPIGS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Megan MAN [6H] - Monday, 19 March 2012, 5:05 PM

Do you want to be the first 20 student who come to buy things from the stall, well I would!
I am definitely going to buy the Shock Pens and Glowing Bracelets! I bet they will be soooooooo COOL!!!!!!!!!
I still remember their products they are going to sell, Shock Pens, Glowing Bracelets, Make your own bracelets (DIY) and Angry Bird Toys. The animation was SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing 

Picture of Eugene WAN [6H]
king eugene
by Eugene WAN [6H] - Monday, 19 March 2012, 8:00 PM

uhhhh? you are not a costumer, you are working for kid'zzzzzz favourite but stationery express is more cooler and we are going to make much profit than you! Money mouth and maybe students who buy 3 or 4 stationery can play a adventure type game i think our animation is more better with obama on it.

Re: king eugene
by Megan MAN [6H] - Monday, 19 March 2012, 9:08 PM

Oh Eugene, I think you have underestimated us! We also have another animation with the presidents from countries around the world on the news talking about Kidz' Favourite and what they would want to buy.....(I shouldn't have told you that much, WATCH IT YOURSELF!!! Mr Lowe is going to put it up sooner or later!!!)

Anyway, we are not competitors as you are selling stationery and I am selling children AND ADULT toys! (But still, good luck!) Hehehe......Smile 

Picture of Elly HUNG [6L]
by Elly HUNG [6L] - Friday, 11 May 2012, 12:47 PM

Soooo? You are working for Stationary Express!!!!!

Picture of Sze Ching FONG
by Sze Ching FONG - Friday, 28 December 2012, 8:16 PM

So? It has passed way long time ago.